Renegade Scape - Gaming At It's Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Application

3 posters

Go down

My Application Empty My Application

Post by Jordan Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Ingame username;
Jordan

Previous staff positions in other servers;
My most recent staff position was less than about a month ago on a server called "Rainscape" I was the second owner,it's currently on the first page of runelocus. I've been a moderator on several occasions for example on Noblepkz, Optic-Pkz, and Runesword. (Just off the top of my head/most recent) I have also been an administrator about 2-3 times, most recently on a server called "Realrune"

Timezone;
Eastern Standard.

How many hour(s) can I play daily;
During weekends I can play between 3-7 hours(Depending on what I'm doing) during weekdays I can play between 2-4 hours.

Contact information;
finder00@hotmail.com for my msn, I'm usually frequently on.

Age;

How can I help the community of CataclysmX;
I can help by voting daily, putting forth good suggestions, activly helping people, dealing with rule breakers etc in the Eastern Timezone, encourging other to bring players get active, I am a very patient hardworking person who doesn't give up easily.

Why Should I be a moderator/administrator;
I am (for the most part) a friendly outgoing person. I respect players/staff who deserve and earn it. I have a fair amount of experience with being staff on RSPS. I am a mature, responcible person with fair spelling and grammar. I also would never abuse any of my responcibiltys or powers. I am liked by the majority of the community & players.

A little information about me;
I'm 16 like I stated. My real life name is Jordan I live in central/eastern United States I currently attend highschool and plan on majoring in webdesign/programming once I reach college. I enjoy football, RSPS, track, and a bit of basketball.

Feel free to comment with any questions you have/extra information I should have.

Jordan
Registered Member
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

My Application Empty Re: My Application

Post by ili Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:28 am

Hey Jordan, You have made a really cool application, but i belive you are a quite new player and then i cant see you as moderator beacuse you need to know much about the server. But my knowledge about you is that you are a polite player.

--ili--
ili
ili
Registered Member
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunking Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:21 am

I agree with him/her with you being polite, but i can see you as a moderator because you seem like your the kind person who would be there for many people.

Good luck Very Happy

Bunking
Registered Member
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down