Renegade Scape - Gaming At It's Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xxifish i x's Administration/Moderation Application

2 posters

Go down

xxifish i x's Administration/Moderation Application Empty xxifish i x's Administration/Moderation Application

Post by xxifishi Sat May 21, 2011 12:38 am

hello first off my ingame username is: xxifish i x ( the username bar wouln't let me input the entire version Razz lol )

How long have you been playing this server? i have just joined today i saw the server advertisement on Runelocus home page ( right at the bottom middle )

What I would give/provide for the server? i can gather several players from my youtube channel that i have currently almost 40 subers! Very Happy ( 39 atm) i can get them alone, i also have a friend who is a mod on rs-ps.org and people luv him lol i know him IRL too XD ( irl justin ), i can make videos such as my Youtube channel. comentaries, help new players. and many more Smile

My Past Experiences are: ive been staff on several servers that i will not list cause it
ll be advertisment in a way lol, but check out my videos i got 100% ligit proof and the newest server video i did i was co-owner in it then given the entire server itself, ive been all of the staff possitons possible lol Razz ( mod,head-mod,admin,head-admin,co-owner,owner+ plus ive hosted my owne server in the past -> i can give 100% proof too lol Wink )

How active am I on forums? well to be honest i am pretty much 24/7 i like to see whats new with the server when people post stuff up. Smile so pretty much vayr active on them.

Do I know the rules? yes i know the standard rules of a rs/rsps some are: respect all, no swearing, be helpful if you like to,etc.. unless the is new rules that i need to know ill be happy to follow lol Razz

Why do I want to be a mod? cause i know i can very well benifit the entire server and help make this rsps a huge server like the top 10s on Runelocus lol. im very respectful to all players/staff members. always willing to help players if needed, friendly, and active! ( i saw the udpates you guys are gonna do and i was actualyl shocked -> good way) but i can promise you one thing, you won't regret me being on the staff team of CataclysmX Smile

thanks soo much for readign this long ass applications for moderation,administration lol Smile hope i become one of the staff members on CataclysmX
Fish

xxifishi

Back to top Go down

xxifish i x's Administration/Moderation Application Empty Re: xxifish i x's Administration/Moderation Application

Post by xxifish i x Sat May 21, 2011 2:09 am

>_> thats me ftw..
xxifish i x
xxifish i x
Registered Member
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

xxifish i x's Administration/Moderation Application Empty Re: xxifish i x's Administration/Moderation Application

Post by arkantos1222 Sat May 21, 2011 10:39 am

We should have a copy paste of this message : We currently have too many staff players for the number of regular players we have. Please wait and your (pretty good) application will be reviewed in a few days or even in a few hours if you bring more players.
arkantos1222
arkantos1222

xxifish i x's Administration/Moderation Application Admin

Location : Sitting on my chair, looking at my computer screen while writing this bullshit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down