Hey I'm Sims' In-game moderator application.

Go down

Hey I'm Sims' In-game moderator application. Empty Hey I'm Sims' In-game moderator application.

Post by Hey I'm Sims on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:26 pm

How long have you been playing this server? I just joined today, but I have about 5 years of rsps knowledge.

What I would give/provide for the server? I would provide more players, and I would provide help to any player with a question or problem and do my best to keep the server on track.

My Past Experiences are: I have been a co-owner (Instinct-pkz) moderator (remix-rsps) forum moderator (corruptscape) and administrator (killzonescape).

How active am I on forums? I will be active in-game and on forums for atleast 5 hours a day.

Do I know the rules? And what would happen if I saw one of them being broken? If i saw someone break a rule, I would talk to them privately, giving them a warning, and if they were to go back and break a rule again, I would give the proper punishment for the action taken by the player.

Why do I want to be a mod? I would like to be mod so I can help players more then I could while being a regular player. I would also like to be mod so I can get to know the community better.

Thanks for reading and please leave a comment if you have time.

- Hey I'm Sims

Hey I'm Sims
Registered Member
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Sims' In-game moderator application. Empty Re: Hey I'm Sims' In-game moderator application.

Post by arkantos1222 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:20 pm

Proper good app, but you haven't played a really long time and our staff positions are full, sorry.

VOTE FOR CATACLYSMX HERE AND HERE

Hey I'm Sims' In-game moderator application. Serverimg-2604
arkantos1222
arkantos1222

Hey I'm Sims' In-game moderator application. Admin

Location : Sitting on my chair, looking at my computer screen while writing this bullshit.

Back to top Go down