Renegade Scape - Gaming At It's Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New policy

4 posters

Go down

New policy Empty New policy

Post by arkantos1222 Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:07 pm

I think our policies should be this : Admins can sell and buy part of low-level drops and skilling stuff, this way, people would have to work for their money and an econ would be build, somehow. And theres the staff commands that danny said on another topic.
arkantos1222
arkantos1222

New policy Admin

Location : Sitting on my chair, looking at my computer screen while writing this bullshit.

Back to top Go down

New policy Empty Re: New policy

Post by Sasquatch420 Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:56 pm

i will take this into consideration, but the xteletome command will not be added ever, so do not ask. if a player gets stuck somewhere without a black screen they need to just tele, and if they are in wildy and dont feel like walking that is there problem. I have fixed the KBD area.
Sasquatch420
Sasquatch420

New policy Admin

https://runepocalypse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mod dan Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:57 pm

Kurogin Game Studios wrote:i will take this into consideration, but the xteletome command will not be added ever, so do not ask. if a player gets stuck somewhere without a black screen they need to just tele, and if they are in wildy and dont feel like walking that is there problem. I have fixed the KBD area.

alright , i just wanted it to be less long to take ppl to quests when there is no portal , for next quests try to put a portal before releasing haha ( because even tho they can teleport to warriors guild , the door to enter the witch's house can't be opened ) so yeah but about other commands like ::copy and old bankai rune commands , will you add? that would be nice Smile also are you gonna make the ::yell command for all staff?
mod dan
mod dan

New policy Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:47 pm

Support with the selling items, the server has a good economy base; no supers in shop skills working etc.
& Support with the staff yell. With pm's so glitchy I don't feel like going on a man hunt to answer a question.

Jordan
Registered Member
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum