Renegade Scape - Gaming At It's Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Standardized clan chat

3 posters

Go down

Standardized clan chat Empty Standardized clan chat

Post by arkantos1222 Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Hey, just a small request to all players, when you join the server, you should enter the clan chat "cataclysmx". I'll be there whenever I'm on. Peace out.
arkantos1222
arkantos1222

Standardized clan chat Admin

Location : Sitting on my chair, looking at my computer screen while writing this bullshit.

Back to top Go down

Standardized clan chat Empty Re: Standardized clan chat

Post by ili Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:33 am

arkantos1222 wrote:Hey, just a small request to all players, when you join the server, you should enter the clan chat "cataclysmx". I'll be there whenever I'm on. Peace out.

Very good idea, i will be on that one as much as i can and help players, it will be fun to have a standard clan chat.

--ili--
ili
ili
Registered Member
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mod dan Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:11 am

to people who joins and doesnt see anyone in the cc ''cataclysmx'' this is because the staff has a private cc to discuss without beign in a private place . As you might know : we can't provide the name , its PRIVATE XD

- Mod Dan

cyclops clown affraid Sleep bom drunken cheers Basketball sunny monkey pig rabbit bounce confused alien cat pale silent tongue pirat Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops What a Face What a Face Neutral Arrow
mod dan
mod dan

Standardized clan chat Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum