Renegade Scape - Gaming At It's Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godwars opening event

3 posters

Go down

Godwars opening event Empty Godwars opening event

Post by arkantos1222 Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:38 pm

So, I had this idea of making an event in gwd when it will be done (we could do it now tho). The even i was thinking of is a survival event where the last man alive wins. It would be at bandos and up to 10 people could do it at once. Date, time and other shit are to be confirmed (:
arkantos1222
arkantos1222

Godwars opening event Admin

Location : Sitting on my chair, looking at my computer screen while writing this bullshit.

Back to top Go down

Godwars opening event Empty Re: Godwars opening event

Post by Sasquatch420 Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Well I I have added all bosses in their correct spots and soon all npcs in their correct spots will be added.
Sasquatch420
Sasquatch420

https://runepocalypse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by arkantos1222 Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:27 pm

Yeah well I was talking rather for the drops, and also the doors if they arent fixed yet.
arkantos1222
arkantos1222

Location : Sitting on my chair, looking at my computer screen while writing this bullshit.

Back to top Go down

Post by mod dan Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:14 pm

arkantos1222 wrote:So, I had this idea of making an event in gwd when it will be done (we could do it now tho). The even i was thinking of is a survival event where the last man alive wins. It would be at bandos and up to 10 people could do it at once. Date, time and other shit are to be confirmed (:

yes this could be cool , but at the same time i'm sure EVERYONE that will die will ask for their stuff back and quit lolz
mod dan
mod dan

Back to top Go down

Post by arkantos1222 Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:35 pm

mod dan wrote:
arkantos1222 wrote:So, I had this idea of making an event in gwd when it will be done (we could do it now tho). The even i was thinking of is a survival event where the last man alive wins. It would be at bandos and up to 10 people could do it at once. Date, time and other shit are to be confirmed (:

yes this could be cool , but at the same time i'm sure EVERYONE that will die will ask for their stuff back and quit lolz

This is why they have to learn how to bring rune armor and d scimmy.
arkantos1222
arkantos1222

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down